Are you frustrated with middle school or high school literature?
Are your students ready to take the ACT/SAT but not prepared to take the ACT/SAT?
Are you uncertain if your teen is college-ready in writing and grammar?
If you answered “yes!” to any of those questions, consider hiring an experienced teacher to help alleviate your worries.
My background in teaching includes the following:
- Private school literature and composition experience
- Public school AP Language and Composition experience
- Homeschool co-op teaching (literature, drama, art, and jewelry making)
- Adjunct work at Greenville Tech and Spartanburg Community College in Upstate SC
- Adult education in ESOL
- Tutoring work for grades K-college in lower-level math, English, ACT/SAT prep, and science
- Teaching artist work with The Warehouse Theatre in Greenville, SC
- Arts integration camps and workshops in Upstate SC
I offer private tutoring and group lessons in person at The Stomping Grounds in Greer, SC, and I also offer online tutoring via Google Hangouts.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about private tutoring costs and group tutoring.